- 1. Who collects my data?
- 2. What is a cookie ?
- 3. What are cookies used for?
- 4. Site cookies and their purpose
- 5. How to manage cookies?
- 6. Your consent
- 7. Your rights
- 8. Duration of storage
This Cookie Management Charter is intended for users (hereinafter the "USERS") of the website https://
monsieurflower.com/ (Hereinafter the "SITE") namely, any person who accesses and browses the SITE as a Customer or as a simple Internet user.
By browsing the SITE, you agree that cookies as described below can be placed on your terminal in accordance with this Cookie Management Charter. You can nevertheless revoke your consent at any time and refuse the deposit of such or such cookie.
1. Who collects my data?
The data controller for USERS 'data collected via the SITE is IANKUSHENKO & CO, a simplified joint-stock company with a share capital of 10 euros registered in the Trade and Companies Register of TOULOUSE under number 000,00 842 535 whose registered office is located 2 RUE RAYMOND BOULOGNE 31500 TOULOUSE, taken in the person of its legal representative duly authorized to conclude these presents (hereinafter “IANKUSHENKO & CO (MONSIEUR FLOWER)” or “We”).
6. Your consent
By browsing the SITE, you accept that IANKUSHENKO & CO (Mr. Flower) installs so-called "technical" cookies which access, enter and consult information stored in your terminal equipment:
- The sole purpose of which is to allow or facilitate communication by electronic means;
- Strictly necessary for the provision of the SITE's online communication service.
When you registered on the SITE, you were also informed of the presence of tracking cookies intended in particular to offer you offers tailored to your areas of interest and to produce visit statistics and the possibility of opposing them by accessing to this Cookie Management Charter.
If the browser allows it, you can deactivate these cookies at any time, by following the procedure indicated by this browser. However, IANKUSHENKO & CO (Mr. Flower) informs you that such deactivation may have the consequence of slowing down and / or disrupting access to the SITE.
7. Your rights
In accordance with the Data Protection Act n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, which entered into force on May 25, 2018 (hereinafter "RGPD" ), you have the following rights:
- Right of access (article 15 RGPD), rectification (article 16 RGPD), update, completeness of your data;
- Right to block or erase your personal data (article 17 RGPD), when they are inaccurate, incomplete, equivocal, out of date, or whose collection, use, communication or storage is prohibited;
- Right to withdraw your consent at any time (article 13-2c RGPD);
- Right to limit the processing of your data (article 18 GDPR);
- Right to object to the processing of your data (article 21 GDPR);
- Right to the portability of the data you have provided to us, when your data is subject to automated processing based on your consent or on a contract (article 20 GDPR);
- Right to define the fate of your data after your death and to choose whether or not we communicate your data to a third party that you have previously designated.
In the event of death and in the absence of instructions from you, we undertake to destroy your data, except when their conservation is necessary for evidentiary purposes or to meet a legal obligation.
You can exercise your rights by using one of the following means:
- Either by email, to the address: contact@m monsieurflower.com.com
- Or by post to the following address: IANKUSHENKO & CO (Monsieur Flower) - 2 RUE Raymond Boulogne, 31500
In addition, if your internet browser allows it, you can deactivate these cookies at any time by referring to the procedures detailed above.
8. Duration of storage
In any case, the information stored in your terminal (eg: cookies) or any other element used to identify you for the purposes of audience statistics is not kept beyond a period of thirteen (13) months. . Beyond this period, the raw traffic data associated with an identifier is either deleted or anonymized.
To find out more about cookies (how to manage, delete and identify them), you can consult the CNIL website: Click here